Saturday, September 10, 2011

3 Top Tips I've Heard Recently

Let me just say before I start that these came from ALL over the place on the web and in books, they're NOT my tips. I've read them and think they're super. Unfortunately I can't remember where I read them all

1. Take photographs of things you enjoy
2. Try and take a photo every day. You'll learn to see something in everything. It also helps you work out what you like, how your camera works and know your lenses better (this is one I really need to work on)
3. Use natural light as much as possible, it is your friend. Clouds and wind can also be your friends.

And that's my super quick photo for today, shot on my phone and brightened on instagram. a busy day ahead and not sure I'll get another chance.
Have a good weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment